B2B Business Developer #fintech #SaaS
Spendesk rethinks the way people pay at work. We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the process of payments at work: provide employees with a tool to buy what they need for their daily work while giving CFOs a complete control over their company’s spendings.
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2016 and we have grown from 0 to 300 customers all over Europe in less than 6 months. Our customers use Spendesk everyday to run their business (Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, Deezer, Webedia Group...) and love our product. Late 2016 we got funded at €2M by European Angels & VCs. We are now a team of 15 talented and ambitious people, excelling at execution and most of all passionate about growing Spendesk to the next level 🚀.
You will be part of the Growth and Sales Team whose mission is to grow Spendesk by adding new successful customers and bring in new revenue through growth hacking, sales and business development techniques.
We want you to scale up our team and build a great company with a product that is disrupting the market and will be used by thousands in the coming months.
- Research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key prospect information. 🎯
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads. 📧 📞
- Book demos and meetings and close deals. 💪🏼
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle. 👌
- Highlight Spendesk's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest. 👍
- Work closely (we're a team of 15 today 🙂 ) with Marketing team, Product team, Customer Intelligence and your peers to accelerate sales cycle and reach to relevant leads we can turn into successful customers. 😎
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and want to be a part of it.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory - Other languages, especially German, is a big plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently.
- Fixed salary, based on experience and motivation + team commission
- Learning environment, entrepreneur spirit, hands on team
- Cool offices - former hot air ballon factory (75010, Paris) 🏤
- A team of hackers and hustlers dedicated to grow Spendesk in Europe 👫👯👬
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team 🤘