Business Developer #Fintech #SaaS 🇫🇷
Spendesk rethinks the way people pay at work. We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to reinvent the process of payments at work: provide employees with the most intuitive tool to buy what they need for their daily work while giving CFOs a complete control over their company’s spendings.
Our Story 🙃
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2016 and we have grown from 0 to 550 customers with 4000 users all over Europe in a year. Our customers use Spendesk everyday to run their business (Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, Deezer, Webedia Group...) and love our product. Late 2016 we raised €2M with European Angels & VCs. We are now a team of 20 talented and ambitious people, excelling at execution and most of all passionate about taking Spendesk to the next level 🚀.
Your Mission 🚀
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get.
We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
- Research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) based on our customer ideal profiles in France or the United-Kingdom 🎯🇫🇷
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads 📧 📞
- Call outbound leads and book meetings with hot leads for the Sales Team 💪🏼
- Handle demos and closing for small accounts 💸
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information and generate interest 👌
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level 👀👂
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team.
We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsabilities.
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and want to be a part of it.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory - Other languages, especially German, is a big plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently.
- Fixed salary, based on experience and motivation + team commission 💸
- Fast-learning and empowering environment, entrepreneur spirit, hands on team 💪
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency 🎁
- A brand new Mac laptop 💻
- Cool offices (75010, Paris) 🏤
- A team of hackers and hustlers dedicated to grow Spendesk in Europe 👫👯👬
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team 🤘