At Spendesk, we change the way companies manage their payments. We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to build a software that gives CFOs a complete control over their company’s spendings and provides employees with an awesome experience when they need to do professional purchases.
We see a crazy traction and adoption from our customers who totally love our product. We need you to join us to scale up our development and build a great product that will be used by thousands in the coming months.
We are looking for a talented and passionate full-stack engineer to help us build and scale our application. Apply if you love building efficient and reliable products, and have a strong taste in design and UI. As a Fullstask engineer you can easily work on all aspects of the app.
As one of the early employee at Spendesk, you will be deeply involved to:
- Work on the global scope of the app: back-end and front-end
- Engineer and build the upcoming Spendesk features
- Choose tools and frameworks we will be using
- Produce reliable, scalable and code
- Think and implement strategies which help optimize security and scalability
- Frontend: Backbone.js but we are switching to React
- Backend: Node.js
- Database: MySQL
- Experience developing on Node.js
- Experience with design of APIs
- Knowledge of SQL/DB usage and performance
- Experience developing in React
- HTML/CSS (of course)
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
You are a HACKER
You love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
You are a DOER
“Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
You are an ARCHITECT
You thrive for building scalable platforms that are not blown down with the first “huff and puff”.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Free gear: the Mac of your choice
- Gifts powered by eFounders internal virtual currency
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work
- Transportation (50%)
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
How to apply
We don’t look so much at résumés, just put a LinkedIn link in your email. Focus on describing your projects, your experiences and what you would like to bring to the team. GitHub and Twitter usernames are really useful to us.