Fullstack Software Engineer 🤖
You’d like to be part of a promising startup and work in a creative and fast-paced environment? Spendesk is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and talented folks to join our passionate and hard-working team.
Who are we ?👫
We are a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. We have an ambitious mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. We believe paying at work should be as easy as a 1-click purchase on Amazon. To achieve this goal, we use the latest innovations in the banking industry & have reinvented the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, we launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 600 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku or Deezer rely on Spendesk everyday to run their business and they love our product. Early 2018, we raised €8 million from European Angels & VCs, just 12 months after a seed round of €2M, bringing the total amount raised to €10M.
Want to take it to the next level ? Join us now 🚀
What will you do? ✍️
Implement secure, reliable and scalable solutions will be on top of your priorities! Your work will focus on improving our technical architecture and developing end-to-end features, and you'll be responsible of all aspects of them: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
You will be part of a team that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time.
And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better everyday is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as software engineer you'll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you'll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn't it?
- Node.js for our backend applications
- React and Redux for our front-end
- React-Native and Relay for our mobile app
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Terraform to define our infrastructure
- AWS Lambda and AWS SQS for distributed services
- AWS to run all of this
- Circle CI for continuous integration
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building efficient and reliable products, and have a strong taste in UX/UI, this job may well be for you! Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus 😉
What are we looking for ? 👉
- Strong experience in software development with respect to state-of-the-art practices
- Great UI/UX sensibility
- Good knowledge in micro-services architectures
- Good knowledge in relational databases concepts and SQL
- Good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs
- Comfortable with DevOps aspects
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
- You are an ARCHITECT: you thrive for building scalable platforms that are not blown down with the first “huff and puff”.
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Transportation (50%)